Job Hunt: Who's Hiring in Freehold
Full and part time positions are open at the Freehold Raceway Mall, iPlay America and CentraState Health Care Center.
Editor's Note: Want your local business' job opening posted in our Job Hunt column? Just send an email with the subject line "Job Hunt" to Allison.Mechanic@patch.com with the job title, qualifications, how to apply, and any other important details.
Freehold Raceway Mall Openings
The Freehold Raceway Mall has a bunch of part time and full time positions available for those interested in working at some of the mall’s most popular stores. Open positions include
- JC Penny: Sales Associate
- Mall Jobs: Balloon Associate
- Sunglass Hut: Store Management and Sales Associate
- Easter Bunny: Photo Booth
- The Walking Company: Sales and Key Holder associate
Interested in working in the Freehold Raceway Mall? Additional mall openings are posted here.
Director of Rehabilitation Services
CentraState Health Care Systems is looking for a Director of Rehabilitation Services. Candidates would plan and supervise the overall operation of rehabilitation services. Would work as a member of the management team to operationalize the resident care and service goals and objectives established by senior management. Qualifications for this position include,
- BS in Physical therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience in rehab medicine.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, Current NJ license in PT, OT OR SLP required.
iPlay America Openings
iPlay America is hirings for a variety of positions.
Those interested in applying, should download the employment packet,and bring the completed packed to the iPlay America iLounge located inside the lobby entrance to iPlay America. For more information, visit the iPlay jobs website here.
Customer Service Representative
Liberty Mutual is looking for a Customer Service Representative to perform a full range of customer service activities such as obtaining information from policy holder callers, responding to inquiries or problems and explaining processing procedures. Qualifications for this position include
- Associates degree in business related field or equivalent training or a minimum of 6 months related work experience.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Appropriate licenses upon hiring/training, along with passing a Proficiency Assessment required.
- Knowledge of insurance products, plan and programs in a customer service environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to review, record and organize data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
Nabisco Sales Service Representative
Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. The Part-time Sales Service Representative role is designed to properly fulfill merchandising needs of the customer. It is preferred that a Part –Time Sales Service Representative be available to work weekends. For more information about this position visit the job listing here.