Residents Appointed to New Commission Positions
Freehold Borough residents were appointed to openings on government commissions.
Local residents looking to become more involved in local government have been officially appointed to their new positions.
At the Tuesday night Council meeting, the Freehold Borough Mayor and Council unanimously agreed to pass numerous resolutions that would fill open seats on local government commissions.
Below is list of residents who filled the open seats on the commissions.
Freehold Housing Authority
- Tara Brantley – term expires Dec. 31, 2015; filled unexpired term of Gareth Lewis
Historic Preservation Commission
- Robert Sive – term expires Dec. 31, 2013; appointment fills existing vacancy as alternate number one
- Gil Burgess – term expires Dec. 31, 2012; appointment fills existing vacancy as alternate number two
- Terrance Custis – term expires on Dec. 31, 2016; appointment fills existing vacancy
Shade Tree Commission
- Cheryl Greenfield – term expires on Dec. 31, 2014; appointment fills existing vacancy