School Accomplishments: Local Students Accepted and Thriving at College
Through emails and announcement postings, Freehold Patch has compiled a list of accomplishments local students have received.
Editors Note: The following information was posted in the Announcement section of Freehold Patch or emailed to Local Editor Alli Mechanic at Allison.email@example.com. To learn how to upload your own announcement, sign into your patch account and click here.
Former area students are embarking on their next steps in life and representing their hometown by attending college and becoming involved while there.
Class of 2016
The following Freehold residents have been accepted to various colleges across the country for the Fall 2012 semester.
- Ryan Windels, plans on majoring in accounting at James Madison University.
- Sarah Posen, plans on majoring in communication sciences and disorders at James Madison University.
- Angela Anzevino, plans on majoring in marketing at James Madison University.
- Matthew Showerman, plans on majoring in music at James Madison University.
- Katelyn Milazzo is attending James Madison University.
- Daniel Showerman is attending James Madison University.
- Anthony Santoriello is majoring in Equine Studies at Centenary College.
- Zachary Seres is majoring in Criminal Justice at Centenary College.
- Daniel Maak has been admitted to Alvernia University and is majoring in Criminal Justice.
- Dana Fuardo has been admitted to study at the College of Saint Elizabeth.
Summer Program Participants
- Joseph Calamusa and Patrick Kelly have gotten involved in their college’s orientation program by participating in the annual Boiler Gold Rush program at Purdue University's West Lafayette campus. The mission of Boiler Gold Rush is to orient new students and their families during their transition to Purdue by creating a fun and stimulating environment, providing access to opportunities on Purdue's campus and in the Lafayette/West Lafayette community, and by offering meaningful activities and leadership opportunities to encourage student success.
Know of a Freehold student who was recently accepted to a college or is involved in campus life through academics and/or an extracurricular accomplishments? Tell us about them in our comment section.