Don’t feel like sitting at home and watching the Giants cream the Patriots on your 12 inch TV? Grab some friends and head out to a local watering hole for some great brews, finger-licking grub, and giant flat-screen TV’s. And the best part - there’s no clean up and little cost!
Patch has compiled a list of of some local sports bars and restaurants that will be offering some great deals and a great space to enjoy Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday, Feb. 5.
So, ditch the usual frozen apps and cut-rate beer and head out for a good time!
1 Shinnecock Drive
- Happy Hour Menu All Day Long:
- $3 Drafts
- $4 House Wines
- $5 Svedka Mixed Drinks and Martinis
- $5 Appetizers
Jack Baker’s American Bar and Grille
801 Rt. 33 West
- 1/2 price appetizers
- $15 beer towers - a large cylyndrical tube and dispenser which fits 8 beers
984 Rt. 33 East
- $3 Domestic Bottles
- $2.50 Domestic Drafts
- 1/2 price plain pizza and wings
- Prizes given away every quarter
618 Park Avenue
- $20 per person for all you can eat buffet throughout the game
- 1/2 price drinks
- 18 foot High Def Screen
- Raffling off Jerseys
16 East Main Street
- $3 Budweiser/Bud Light Pints
- Enter to win Bud Light snowboard
2136 State Route 35
- Coors Light pints $3; 23 oz drinks are $4
- Appetizers starting at $4 during the game at the bar & lounge
Facebook ad offers $10 off $30 of dine-in food on Superbowl Sunday. You must print out the coupon.
2105 New Jersey 35 #101
- ½ price appetizers
- domestic draft beer specials, classic Margaritas are $3.99, well drinks are $3.25
- appetizers are $2.99 - $4.99
- free chips and salsa at the tables
- prizes and rafle drawings
133 S Main St
- $25 Open Buffet
- $2 Coors Lights
- Win a signed Eli Manning helmet!
- Win a flat screen TV!
Park East Restaurant & Bar
3352 State Route 35
- $5 Stoli drinks
- Miller Lite drafts are $2, bottles are $3, and pitchers are $7.
- Special "Park East Playbook Menu"
- A flat-screen TV will be given away after each quarter to a contest winner.
- DJ Davis G plays the main bar.
Table reservations are necessary but free. Phone (732) 739-2002.