Get Out This Weekend in Freehold
Find out what is going on in Freehold this weekend.
If you are seeking family fun this weekend but don’t want to travel far, you are in luck. The beginning of December kicks off with tons of great activities going on in Freehold.
- Freehold High School will hold their sole performance of their Fall production, Rebel Without a Cause at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- The Freehold Academy of Performing Arts will be hosting its first annual Holiday Shopping Craft Fair. Running from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. at 6 Paragon Way, the craft fair offers local vendors, shopping, face painting, hot chocolate and more. For more information visit fapadancers.com.
- The Knights of Columbus will be holding an Italian Buffet from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. The Italian Night buffet dinner will be held at Council Hall, 70 East Main Street. The menu includes: Tossed Salad with Homemade Dressing, Pasta with Homemade Sauce, Homemade "NJ Famous" Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Garlic Bread, Italian Cookies, Coffee, Tea, Espresso. The cost is $15.00 per adult and $5.00 per child under 12. All are welcome to attend. All proceeds go to local charities.
- Center Players has extended their production of ‘The Cemetery Club”. Saturday’s production will begin at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 for adults and $23 for seniors and students and include gourmet desserts and refreshments. Group rates for parties of ten or more are available. Seating is extremely limited for so call the box office at (732) 462-9093 to reserve your seats or visit us online at www.CenterPlayers.org.
- The Jewish Heritage Museum of Monmouth County is presenting its annual Hanukkah Klezmer concert, From Russia With Love, at 2:00 p.m. Leon Epstein and the Lehaim Orchestra will perform Russian Klezmer music. Tickets are $18 for members, and $22 for non-members. Tickets include Russian-inspired desserts. Get your tickets early by calling the Museum at 732-252-6990 or visiting www.jhmomc.org.
- First United Methodist Church will hold a Recital to Rebuild at 4 p.m. Will feature works by Rossini, Verdi, Fauré, Schubert and Quilter. Performed by Masters Degree recipients of Westminster Choir College. For more information visit www.freeholdmethodist.org.