The Fitzgerald School of Irish Dance is now offering Irish Dance classes at The Dance Carousel in Spotswood, New Jersey starting September 9th, 2013. Classes are in everything from traditional step dancing to set and ceili dancing. Classes for the fall will be held two nights a week and Saturday morning. The schedule is as follows:
· Monday: 8 pm-9 pm (Beginner classes ages 13 & older)
· Wednesday: 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm (Beginner classes ages 8- 12)
Saturday: 10:15- 11:15 am (Beginner
classes ages 5- 8)
11:15-12:15 am Adult ceili and set dancing classes ( 18 & Up)
Irish dance not only strengthens your core, leg muscles, and boosts your confidence. It also strengths you drive factor, determination, and keeps you disciplined. Students will gain not only self-confidence after having mastered a step or performed for a crowd, but also friendships and memories that will last for a lifetime! Here are our top ten reasons to register for Irish dancing classes today!
- Improved stamina, endurance, and flexibility
- The lessons you take from dance you carry throughout other aspects of your life
- Gain rhythm through proper form and technique
- Gain confidence through performances
- You will become disciplined and focused from perfecting your steps
- You will value your new found strength in your legs
- Learn what it means to have heart, passion, and drive
- It’s an overall great total body workout!
- Feel confident enough to join in with the crowd for a dance anywhere
- Lastly, it’s a lot of FUN!