Candy, flowers, jewelry – the three small words every woman wants to be associated with on Valentine's Day. Any one (or combination) of these three items is sure to make your loved one beam, but where do you go to find any of these Valentine classics?
Look no further then your neighborhood Freehold, here is a complete list of stores where candy, flowers, and jewelry special enough for your loved one can be found.
If your sweetheart has a sweet tooth surprise her with a delicious treat from one of these local stores.
- - showcasing a wide variety of chocolate, sugar, and fruity sweets, this store has a candy for everyone.
- Godiva - located in the , Godiva sells high quality chocolate boxes and specialty desserts like chocolate covered strawberries.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - also located in the Freehold Raceway Mall, specializes in treats like homemade fudge, chocolate covered apples and chocolate gift boxes.
- - located off of Route 9, get the best of both worlds and combine chocolate and fruit in a one of a kind set up by ordering an Edible Arrangement for your loved one. Delivery option available.
Flowers may be a typical Valentines Day present, however the options available at these florists allow you to make any bouquet a very personal gift.
- - specializing in more than just beautiful arrangements, this local shop can have orders placed through FTK or Telefloral.
- Freehold Flowers - fittingly located on Tulip Lane, Freehold Flowers deliveries to many Monmouth County locations and has a large range of flower bouquet prices.
- Fiori Bella Designs - located on Mounts Corner Drive, Flori Bella Designs has a wide selection of already made bouquets to choose from and can even take orders online.
Many local jewelers have stocked up on pieces for Valentine's Day.
- - located in Downtown Freehold, this store has a wide variety of charm bracelets, watches and custom jewelry.
- - provides customers with all fine jewelry and is currently having their once-a-year sale.
- Freehold Raceway Mall stores like , , Things Remembered, , Silver Lane, and : can all provide customers with beautiful pieces in different price ranges.
An extra word of advice, stop into a local or pharmacy before Feb. 14. Gifts are always a nice way to celebrate this holiday, but a card always speaks right to the heart.