With the completion of this past Saturday’s Santa sleight ride, another successful chapter was added to the Freehold Borough Olive Branch Lodge Annual Masonic Toy Drive!
Thanks to Freeman's Funeral Home, Especially For You Florist, 33 East Car Wash, Higgin's Memorial Funeral Home, Norkus Enterprises (Foodtown), Gimpleman's Inc. (Colors to Go), Order of the Eastern Star, Sweet Lew's Hometown Café, Freehold High Twelve, The Law Offices of Barry M. Weiner, Light-Em-Up Cigars, Investors Bank, Vinnie's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, La Cipollina Restorante, Shakers (Shoprite), Shoprite Liquors, The Christmas Tree Shops, $5 Below, the countless residents who donated gifts or money, those who volunteered to help gift wrap, and the TIRELESS work of the good men of 2 Dutch Lane.
Because of everyone’s selflessness, we were able to purchase & distribute approximately 1,200 gifts for the following:
- Underprivileged youth in Freehold Borough
- D.Y.F.S. of Northern Monmouth County in West Long Branch
- D.Y.F.S. of Southern Monmouth County in City of Asbury Park
- D.Y.F.S. of Northern Ocean County in Toms River
- Ronald McDonald House (Long Branch)
- Ronald McDonald House (New Brunswick)
- The Madonna House (Neptune)
In addition we were also able to donate a some trays of food for the homeless to the First Presbyterian Church of Freehold.
Thank you all and God bless us all...