- The Freehold Borough Planning Board will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 13. At this meeting, the board will hear the rest of the Yeshiva Dormitory public hearing. According to the borough’s calendar, the meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. and will be held in the Freehold Borough offices.
- The Freehold Township Committee will meet on Tuesday, Feb. 12 for a workshop meeting. The meeting will be held in theFreehold Township Offices and will begin at 8 p.m. View this meeting’s agenda here.
- The Freehold Township Recreation Commission will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 13. The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. at Michael J. Tighe Park.
- The Freehold Borough Board of Education will meet on Monday, Feb. 11. At this meeting, the district’s budget will be discussed. The meeting will be held in the Cafeteria of the Park Avenue Elementary School Complex. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m.
- Freehold Borough students will have an early dismissal on Friday, Feb. 15.
- The Freehold Township Board of Education will meet on Tuesday, Feb. 12. The meeting will begin at 8 p.m. and will be held in the conference room of the board office.
- Students in the Freehold Regional High School District will have a delayed opening on Wednesday, Feb. 13.
- Midterm make-ups will be held for FRHSD students on Monday, Feb. 11 and Tuesday, Feb. 12.
Valentine’s Day Charity Event
The Young Professional Group of the Greater Monmouth Chamber of Commerce
will hold their annual charity event "Caring with Karaoke" on Wednesday, Feb. 13. This year’s selected charity is Breast Intentions. For more information about this event, view its listing here.
Valentine’s Day Family Tea
The Freehold Public Library invites all to snacks and conversation in the library's lower parlor (Children's Room). No reservations required. Learn more about this event here.
Kids Movie Night
Shido Martial Arts invites children four-years-old and older to come out for a movie night at their facility. The movie night will be held on Thursday, Feb. 14 and is a prefect way for parents to enjoy their valentine’s day. Children can be dropped off at 6 p.m. and can be picked up by 9:30 p.m. For more information about this event visit its listing here.