- The Freehold Borough Planning Board will meet on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The board will conduct its reorganization activities at 6:45 p.m. in the Freehold Borough Offices. At 7 p.m. the board will hold its regular meeting.
- The Freehold Township Recreation Commission will meet on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. and will be held at Michael J. Tighe Park.
- The Freehold Township Shade Tree Commission will also meet on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The commission’s meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. and will be held in the Freehold Township Municipal building.
- The Freehold Township Board of Health will meet on Thursday, Jan. 10. The board will hold it’s meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Township Municipal building.
- The Freehold Township Board of Education will hold their annual reorganization meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Freehold Township Board of Education Office.
- The FRHSD will hold their reorganization meeting on Monday, Jan. 7. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and will be held at the Freehold Regional High School District Administration Building in Englishtown.
The Freehold Church of Christ has partnered up with the Freehold Open Door Food Pantry to collect non-perishable food items each week to help those in need. Your support is greatly appreciated. Please drop off your food donation in Freehold Church of Christ foyer. For more information visit freeholdareaopendoor.org.