This Friday, Nov. 25, is the biggest shopping day of the year: Black Friday. Most stores in the Freehold Raceway Mall will open at midnight Thursday night with amazing deals all day until 11 p.m. For those brave enough to venture the early morning (or late night, as it were) crowds, there will be holiday survival bags available at guest services, a pajama party hosted by WPST FM in center court by Starbucks, and of course, countless sales. Good luck, and happy shopping!
Aerie – 40 percent off entire store, all day.
Aeropostale – Doorbusters until 1 p.m. Everything 50 percent off (excludes markdowns and fragrances). Select hoodies $12. Free Aero Bear with $100 purchase.
American Eagle – 40 percent off entire store, all day.
A|X Armani Exchange – $50 off every $150 you spend Friday through Monday.
Bare Escentuals – Spend $60 on Black Friday, receive $20 off your next purchase of $50 or more (redeemable Dec. 12 through Dec. 31).
Bath and Body Works - $5 Wall Flowers (2-pack refills), 14 oz. candles 2 for $20, Signature Collection buy 3 get 3 free; VIP Tote with over $100 in products, only $20 with a $40 purchase.
Blue Sky - $5 off a $25 purchase, $10 off $50, $20 off $100. Scarves and matching hats $10 each.
Bobs – 16 Early Bird Specials from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.; coupons can be printed at bobsstores.com. Store hours: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
California Sunshine – Beach bags and hats 50 percent off. Kenneth Cole sandals 30 percent off. Flip flops 50 percent off. Summer clearance on 2 piece bikinis buy one get one or 40 percent off single items. Cover ups 50 percent off. Kids’ clearance at $19.95. Men's clearance buy one get one or 40 percent off single items. Missy T.H.E. 1 piece $29.95.
– 30 percent off entire store. Receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase when you make a donation to St. Jude’s (coupon valid Nov. 28 through Jan. 31). Play the Santa Baby Box Game: pick a coupon from a box and win one of three promos – $5 off $35, free panty with $35 purchase, or free bracelet with $35 purchase.
Dadu Bridal and Formal – Discounts between midnight and noon from 30 percent to 60 percent. Receive complimentary accessory bag with each dress purchase.
Dante Tuxedos – From midnight to 10 a.m. take an additional 25 percent off sale items.
East Meets West – 20 percent off storewide (full-priced merchandise only) from midnight to 8 a.m.
Epic Designs – Doors open at 11 p.m. on Thursday. $10 off every $50 spent, ending at noon.
Express – Entire store 40 percent off, midnight to noon. 30 percent off entire store noon to close.
Francesca’s Collections – Midnight to 5 a.m. all sale items 75 percent off. Jewelry extravaganza: buy one item at 20 percent off, two at 30 percent off, or three or more at 40 percent off.
The Game Room Store – 25 percent off all darts, boards, cabinets, and accessories. All full size NFL and NCAA football helmet replicas $99.99 (reg. $129.99). Ciclon 5 oz. stainless steel flask $4.99 (reg. $9.99). NJ Devils and NY Rangers Fiberglass Pool Cues $29.99 (reg. $49.99).
Glamour Shots – Book between 9 a.m. and noon to receive a free makeover and 15 percent off entire purchase. Book between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. and receive a free makeover and 10 percent off. Book between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. and receive a free makeover and free 8x10 with glamour touch.
Godiva – Midnight to noon: $5 for 6 piece truffles, $5 for small cocoa, $15 for 16 piece holiday chocolate. All weekend: coffee/cocoa 3 for $35, gem cellos 3 for $25, holiday tablets 3 for $10.
Gold Buyers of America – Additional 20 percent cash pay out to anyone turning in their gold on Black Friday.
Guess – 30 percent off your entire purchase midnight to noon.
H&M – Dresses from $5, sweaters from $5, outerwear from $20, pants from $10, kids’ jackets from $10. Scratch-offs for the first 100 people in line valued up to $300!
– Store opens at 4 a.m. Over 500 doorbuster items available until 1 p.m.
– Specials midnight to 1 p.m: home department (Black & Decker Toaster Oven $19.99, 5 piece Tag Luggage set $49.99, Lauren by Ralph Lauren pillows $6, 3 piece comforter sets $19.99); jewelry (diamond and sterling earrings $39.99, cultured freshwater pearl and diamond set $49); mens (50 percent off cashmere scarves, leather wallets, slippers and Isotoner gloves, buy one get one free all Calvin Klein sweaters); juniors (Free American Rag Jeans when you buy an American Rag sweater, puffer jacket $16.99, buy one get 1 free sweaters, activewear, and velour separates); kids (puffer jackets $16.99, buy one get one free big kids’ sweater, buy one get one free Carter’s infant playwear); misses (puffer jackets $24.99, Rampage Boots $19.99, Calvin Klein Nylon Totes $49.99, Kipling Mini Bags $21.99); fragrance (special free fragrance gift: digital video camera with any fragrance purchase of $65 or more – one per customer, while supplies last).
– Free “Geek Box” with $100 purchase or more, while supplies last.
Motherhood Maternity – Free $50 restaurant certificate with $75 purchase. In-store BOGO promos and great sales.
– Come early for a Kodak Easyshare Sport waterproof digital camera bundle (which includes coupon for a free Kodak gallery medium wall calendar, $10 off coupon for a Kodak inkjet printer featuring 3D printing and 3D glasses; bundle valued over $100) free with $40 purchase. Great deals throughout the store with Gobble Palooza.
Pandora – While supplies last, shop the limited edition 2011 Midnight Heart Charm (14 kt. and sterling silver with 2011 featured on the charm). Only 500 per store.
Perfume Kraze - $10 off a purchase of $25 or more all day. All sales final with this offer. Free gift with purchase while supplies last. Free gift wrap.
Proactiv Cart – Free Green Tea Moisturizer or Repairing Treatment Lotion with the purchase of a three-, four-, or five-piece system.
PS from Aeropostale – 50 percent off everything (excludes markdowns and fragrance). Free holiday bear with purchase of $75. $12 sweatpants and hoodies until 1 p.m.
Robert Wayne Footwear – 15 percent off a purchase of $75 or more (excludes UGG and Jordan brands)
Sears – Over 500 doorbusters from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sephora – 10 items for $10 each. Midnight to 5 a.m.: every half hour, gift cards will be raffled off. It’s a pajama party, complete with hot cocoa and popcorn.
Shine – 20 percent off all items midnight to noon.
Signature for Men – Designer suits (one suit, one shirt, one tie) for $199.99. Cotton blend dress shirts $25; all silk neckwear $14.99; linen and cotton casual sport shirts $10; brand name 100 percent cotton sport shirts $20. Famous Brand Fashion suits 50 percent off regular price.
Sunglass Hut – Buy one, get one free on clearance sunglasses only. 70 percent off select Vogue styles.
Surray – Hourly specials from midnight to 6 a.m. Midnight: Vera Bradley Sophie Sale $29.99. 1 a.m: Vera Bradley Rachel Sale $39.99. 2 a.m: Vera Bradley Handbag Sale $36.99. 3 a.m: Vera Bradley XL Duffel Sale $79.99. 4 a.m.: Vera Bradley Perfect Pocket Sale $42.99. 5 a.m.: Vera Bradley Photo Book Sale $7.99. 6 a.m: Sandicast Dogs 30 percent off.
– Shop early, shop late: 40 percent off midnight to 4 a.m. 30 percent off 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. 25 percent off 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 30 percent off 8 p.m. to close.
Victoria’s Secret – Opening at 11 p.m. on Thursday. Free tote with $65 purchase. Buy one bra, get second 50 percent off. Pink crew neck or yoga pant $25. Reduced sleepwear and beauty sets. Receive a Secret reward card with $10 purchase worth $10, $50, $100, or $500.
Watch & Jewelry Doctor – 10 percent off all day.
Windsor – 20 percent off all regular-price items all day.
All Star Bagel – Midnight Madness Special: pork roll, egg, and cheese on any bagel plus a small coffee $5 from midnight to 11 a.m.
Arby’s – 5 classic roast beef sandwiches for $10 all weekend long.
Burrito Factory – Any burrito plus fountain drink $6.
Friendly’s – All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet 4 a.m. – 10 a.m., $9.99 for adults and $6.99 for kids. Drinks included.