After taking necessary precautions and heeding issued warnings, all that is left is ride out the storm.
While Sandy nears, stick with Patch for up-to-date information that pertains directly to Freehold. We'll be updating throughout the storm on Patch, which will also update on our free mobile Patch app. Also be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for even more up to the minute updates.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the most important information every day in your inbox.
Be sure to check back to this article for updated information, we'll be using it to make a list of our must current information in Freehold. The most recent articles will be at the top of the list.
- Freehold Township Schools Remain Closed Monday
- Freehold Township Shelter and Volunteer Information
- Freehold Township OEM: Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Freehold Firefighters Collecting Donations for Sea Bright
- Power Back in 24 Hours is Rumor Says Mayor Ammiano
- FRHSD Closed Friday
- Freehold Township Special Brush Collection
- Update: What's Open in Freehold
- Power Back in Areas of Freehold Township
- Day Two of Sandy: Updates from Freehold Officials
- Curfew Set for Freehold Borough
- Freehold Township Opens Two Reception Centers for Residents
- Freehold Websites Offer Safety Tips
- UPDATE: Over 300 Without Power in Freehold
- Hurricane Sandy Closes Freehold Raceway Mall Monday
- Area Notification System Now Available For Freehold Residents
County and State News
- Looking for Gas in Monmouth County?
- Monmouth County Issues Hurricane Debris Cleanup Guidlines
- Monmouth County Esatblishes Donation Drop-off Center
- NJEA Cancels Atlantic City Convention
- Monmouth County Libraries Closed Through Friday
- President Obama Coming to New Jersey
- Countywide Curfew Begins Tuesday
- NJTransit System Reports 'Unprecedented Devastation'
- Most Monmouth County Offices Closed on Monday
In Case of Emergency
- Shelters: Where To Go
- Numbers to Keep Handy
- JCP&L Reports 92% of Monmouth in the Dark Wednesday
- JCP&L Says it Learned From its Mistakes
- JCP&L Warns Power Could Be Out For 10 Days
- JCP&L Readies for Sandy
Don’t forget to update Freehold Patch with what your experiencing. Our Clips and Pics article is a great place to share your storm damage pictures and warn residents of what areas have been hit hardest.