A regular school day will be held on Friday, Feb. 14, as a result, the district announced in a press release on Tuesday.
Early dismissal will go on as planned for the professional development day scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 5. In the event of a delayed opening on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the day will shift from an early dismissal for students and a full day for staff to a delayed opening schedule for students and staff with the professional development session canceled.
The parent-teacher conferences originally scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 19 are re-scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 26 and will follow an early dismissal schedule. In addition, Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014 will now be a regular school day, according to the release.
The revised calendar dates are:
- Thursday, February 6: Midterms (Day 3)
- Friday, February 7: Midterms (Day 4) and Last Day of Second Marking Period
- Monday, February 10: Marking Period 3 begins
- Tuesday, February 11 - Wednesday, February 12: Midterm Makeups
- Friday, February 14: Regular School Day Schedule
- Monday, February 17: Schools Closed for Presidents' Day
- Wednesday, February 19: Regular School Day Schedule
- Wednesday, February 26: Early Dismissal and Parent/Teacher Conferences (re-scheduled from February 19)