Freehold Township School District has 23 job openings available for teachers, administators and supportive staff looking for employment.
Superintendent Ross Kasun announced at the meeting on April 17 that the district will be hiring a good group of new staff, particularly increasing the amount of staff who work with special education students.
This month, the school posted over twenty job openings on their Web site. Below is a list of available opportunities in the district.
There are 3 openings in administration:
- Assistant Principal - (Grades 6-8)
- Building Supervisors - Elementary
- District Supervisor - Special Education Instruction
In Elementary School Teaching, there are 4 positions available:
- Elementary School Teacher K-5
- Special Education Teacher K-5
- Special Education-Behavioral Disabilities Class
- Long Term Substitute Elementary Special Ed Teacher
At the middle school, there are 7 job openings:
- Middle School Teaching/BSI Language Arts
- Middle School Teaching/BSI Math
- Middle School Teaching/Foreign Language - Spanish
- Middle School Teaching/Language Arts
- Middle School Teaching/Social Studies
- Special Education - Behavioral Disabilities Class
- Special Education Teacher 6-8
There are 6 Long Term Substitute opportunities available:
- Long Term Substitute Teachers
- Long Term Substitute Teachers/ Digitial Arts Grades 6-8
- Long Term Substitute Elementary Teacher
- Long Term Substitute Teachers/Mathematics Grades 6-8
- Long Term Substitute Teachers/Social Studies Grades 6-8
- Long Term Substitute Teacher of Students with Disabilities Grades 6-8
There are 3 jobs available in student supportive services:
- Guidance Counselor Grades K-5
- School Nurse Grades K-5
- Part Time School Social Worker
If interested in applying to any of these positions, click here. If you have any questions regarding the application process, contact Ann Lenahan at (732) 462-8400 x8814 or by email at email@example.com.