An antojito is a Mexican street snack, something that satisfies a craving. This kind of food is made to-go at Antojitos Mexicanos, just next to the Freehold bus station, where customers can order soups as well as tacos, tortas, burritos, chimichangas, tostadas, tamales and quesadillas.
The restaurant also prepares an antojito called the sope, a thick homemade tortilla soaked in lime topped with refried beans, cheese, lettuce, onions, salsa and cream. Coffee, hot chocolate, soda, juice, fruit and arroz con leche are also available.
- Hours: Daily, 5am-4pm
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Tacos, tamales
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican, Spanish, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch