Battleview Orchards sells home-baked goods and fresh produce from the family farm, which grows apples, peaches, nectarines, strawberries, blueberries, sour cherries, pumpkins and sweet corn. Some of the orchard's more popular items include hot mulled cider, apple cider donuts and pies, available in seasonal flavors like dutch apple, blueberry krunch or sweet potato. At the bakery, customers can sample an apple turnover or cherry strudel in addition to muffins, scones and other sweets. Pies, baked goods and preserves are available with no added sugar. Battleview Orchards also makes up fruit and vegetable platters to order in addition to gift baskets stocked with fruit, gourmet items, pies, cookies and other goods from the store. People can also pick fruit at the farm.
- Fax: 732-462-7680
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 5pm. Schedule varies during special seasons.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Apple cider, apple cider donuts, apple turnovers, fresh pies
- Parking: Free lot