This Burger King in Adelphia Plaza offers free Wi-Fi inside and picnic tables flanked by meticulously-groomed bushes outside. The menu includes fastfood classics like the Whopper and other flame-broiled burgers in addition to salads and chicken or fish sandwiches. For breakfast, customers can choose from many options, from finger foods like Burger King's French toast sticks to a platter piled high with eggs, hash browns, sausage, pancakes and a biscuit. Burger King offers fat-free and low-fat beverages and provides nutritional information on its Web site, including recommended meals under 650 calories and dietary information for the allergic or gluten-sensitive.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the handicapped space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: French Fries, Shakes, Original Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders, Value Meals
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Whopper (beef, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonaise, ketchup, pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun)
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun