CentraState Medical Center
CentraState Medical Center is an acute-care hospital located on the commercial corridor of Route 537. The hospital is located on the CentraState campus, which also includes a gym and outpatient medical services. CentraState Medical Center became a teaching hospital in 2005.
- Handicap Accessible: The facility ramps and ground floor level access for wheelchairs.
- Founding Date: 1971
- Insurance accepted: Aetna Health Plans of NJ, Cigna Health Plans of NJ, Horizon BlueCross/BlueShield of NJ, Oxford Health Plans, Private Healthcare Systems, Qualcare Preferred Providers, United Healthcare
- Licenses: New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- Accreditations/certifications: American College of Radiology, American Heart Association, The Medical Society of New Jersey, American Association of Blood Banks
- Affiliations: American Physical Therapy Association Clinical Education Center; The Cancer Institute of New Jersey; Jersey Shore Medical Center for Outreach Renal Dialysis Service; University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Newark
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 282
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Community Psychiatric Services: Daily, 1pm - 2pm, 7:30pm - 8:30pm. ICU/CCU: Daily, 9am - 10am, 11am - noon, 1pm - 2pm, 3pm - 4pm, 5pm - 6:30pm, 8pm -9:30pm. Other units: Daily, 10am - 8pm
- Helipad: Yes