North of Freehold on Route 9, King's Chinese Restaurant prepares a take-out menu attractive to seafood-lovers. In addition to pan-fried noodles, Chef's recommendations include the Seafood Special, which comes with lobster, shrimp, scallops and Chinese vegetables. Other popular items include ginger shrimp, spare ribs and Szechuan chicken in garlic. Like most Asian eateries, King's Chinese Restaurant also provides good options for vegetable-lovers, including eggplant dishes in addition to stir-fried vegetables with bean curd and broccoli or string beans with garlic sauce.
- Hours: Mon: 11:30am - 9pm; Wed, Thu, Sun, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: pan-fried noodles, King's special chicken, butterfly shrimp, Chicken Cantonese, Subgum Cantonese Chow Mein, Subgum wonton, seafood special
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Thai
- Signature dishes: Boneless spare ribs, shrimp with ginger and scallions, chicken in garlic sauce
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet