Ranging from two to six courses, the prix fix menus at La Cipollina offer starters such as cold avocado soup or savoy cabbage salad with crab meat, wild onions. roasted almonds and lime vinaigrette. Guests can choose mouth-watering entrees such as braised short ribs with fennel tomato risotto or pork osso buco in a port wine sauce. In addition to tiramisu and other classic Italian favorites, customers enjoy gourmet desserts, including fresh berries flambé and other dramatic dining room preparations along with espresso and other coffee drinks. La Cipollina also offers catering, event planning and cooking classes.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 1pm - 11pm. The restaurant is available on Mondays and other days for lunch for private parties or reservations of 15 or more.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: web.me.com/matthewhiggins/La_Cipollina_Restaurant/Menus.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Dressy casual