The walls of Mexico Lindo are bright red and green, Mexico's national colors, interrupted only by small rustic paintings and occasional soap opera dialogue in Spanish. Folks stopping by can also expect the usual homestyle Mexican foods–tostados, tacos, burritos–in appetizer and entrée portions. A house specialty, the soups, include Pozole (pork soup with white hominy) and Caldo de Carmaron (shrimp soup). Show up in the morning and get a complete breakfast for under $5.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Burgers, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet