My Little Fat Greek Restaurant
My Little Fat Greek Restaurant is located on US Highway 9 southbound. This is a non-smoking BYOB restaurant.
My Little Fat Greek Restaurant offers a delightful blend of traditional Greek appetizers and entrees like yemista, tzousoukakia, pastichio and more.
It also serves such American favorites as steaks and chops.
- Hours: Tue – Thu, noon – 8pm; Fri, noon – 9:30pm; Sat, noon – 10pm; Sun, noon – 8pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mylittlefatgreekrestaurant.com/services.html
- Specialties: Chicken or pork souvlaki. spanakopita, fried calamari, lamb chops
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek
- Signature dishes: Gyro, Fried Calamari, Mousaka, Beef Shish Kebab
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Souvlaki sandwich
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: casual