Solo Trattoria serves contemporary Italian cuisine in a warm, sophisticated environment in downtown Freehold. Visitors can find all of the courses they would expect – antipasti, carpacci, salad, pasta, fish and more. In addition to classic dishes like rigatoni in a bolognese sauce or fettucine Alfredo you can enjoy plenty of other selections, like the polenta crusted crab cakes with roasted pepper aioli. One popular dish at Solo Trattoria is Pizza Patate, a pie topped with gold potatoes, olive oil and rosemary. Pastas and desserts are made on the premises. Off-premises catering is available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot. The back entrance is best.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: homemade pastas and desserts, potato pizza, veal saltimbocca
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.solotrattoria.com/index2.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic