A rail car diner located right on East Main Street, Tony's Freehold Grill offers vintage nostalgia as well as great food and service. The shiny chrome exterior boasts windows painted differently as the season progresses. The diner offers everything from breakfast to dinner with a great traditional "diner" ambiance.
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is at street level with restrooms with handicapped access.
- Founding Date: 1947
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual