Turkey Swamp Park
Turkey Swamp Park is a 2,111 acre facility in the Monmouth County Park System. The park includes campgrounds, nine miles of trails, archery grounds, picnic areas and a lake. The lake is open for boating, fishing and ice skating. Boat rentals are available on weekends from May 1 through June 19 and daily during the summer.
Turkey Swamp Park is one of the more busy parks in Freehold but the hundreds of acres allow ample room for everyone to enjoy the facilities or commune with nature.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: One of the cabins on the campgrounds is ADA compliant.
- Number of campsites: 64
- Facilities (campgrounds): Restrooms, Showers, Trails
- What's the best time of year to visit the campground?: Campgrounds are open April 1 through November 15 with water service available April 15 through November 15.
- Features: Benches, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Ranger
- Area: 2111 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables