Located on Route 33 West at the Wemrock intersection, Wemrock Orchards features a robust and superbly decorated winery host to many vintages unique to the market itself. Wemrock Orchards is an old-fashioned grocer that specializes in pies, cookies, preserve spreads, pumpkins, fruit, vegetables and has its own gourmet coffee shop.
- Fax: 732-303-1198
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home-made pies, apple cider donuts, apple cider, home-made baked goods, Wemrock Orchards Own jams, jellies, dressings and salsas. Season fruits and vegetables. Country cafe offering coffee, ice-cream and gift baskets.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Hand made pies made with all natural ingredients, apple cider donuts and apple cider. Beautiful gift baskets. Seasonal Jersery products. U Pick pumpkins, strawberries and blackberries. School tours and Parties.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Coffee Shop, Wine